• Photo Header: West-MEC Career Training program students
    West-MEC Career Training program decorative arrows

In response to COVID-19, our registration process has moved to mail-in or secure, online options only. 

Thank you for working with us on this process. If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQ information below.

Q. How do I start the registration process?

A. Please refer to your Acceptance Letter, which contains your Enrollment ID as well as the registration link specific to your program.  Follow the instructions on the letter and on the online form to complete all registration forms. If you do not have the acceptance letter from your school, please email studentservices@west-mec.org.

Q. Will I lose my seat in the program if I do not have all of the paperwork and fees submitted by April 10th?

A. West-MEC recognizes the impact on COVID-19 on many aspects of your life, including the ability to obtain necessary forms.  We have extended deadlines for paperwork submission to accommodate these concerns. If you are struggling to upload or mail in your completed registration forms and required documents, please call us for support 623-738-0009.

Q. I indicated in my registration forms that I want to upload all of my registration materials to the secure site, but I have not received my personal password and link yet?

A. Once you select the online (upload) option, it can take up to two weeks to receive your personal link and password.  Please check your Spam Folder; the email is coming from no-reply@west-mec.org.  If you have not received the information by email after 2 weeks, please contact 623-738-0014.

Q. How do I make a payment?

A. To make a payment online, see the campus specific link in blue ink on page one of your Registration Packet you completed online and printed for submission.

To make a payment by check or money order (no cash) please mail to West-MEC at the address below.

Q. I need to mail my registration packet, copies of my documents, and payment. Where do I send it?

A. Mail your check or money order to:

Attention: Student Services
5487 N. 99th Ave
Glendale, AZ 85305

Q. I don’t have a copy of my immunization records can I still register?

A. Yes, please upload or mail your registration with the documents you have at the present time.  Your West-MEC campus will contact you for outstanding immunization records.

Q. I still have questions, whom can I contact?

A. Contact Student Services at 623-738-0009 or at studentservices@west-mec.edu.